Monday, October 20, 2008

Something You Need 2 Hear!


Something that has seriously been moving me in a strange yet erotic like way, has been the 2 latest leaks from Kanye West's album [808's & Heartbreak] with a November 25th release date . The tone is captivating and it explores a sublimely eclectic and artistic side of him. I can truly appreciate this coming from him. In the past Kanye has merely been a guilty pleasure of mine never really saying anything of worth or substance. But never the less he does it in a humorous and entertaining way. While i think highly of his new poetic style hes been getting a lot of slack for it, it would behoove anyone to try to impose depth and diversity upon simple minded americans pardon my back. I gracefully bow to and applaud Mr. West for his contribution to art. I assume the loss of a mother and girlfriend would rearrange a non prioritized mind. While I couldnt find the imeem rip of "Coldest Winter" listed below is a snippet of "Heartless" just to get your feet wet. Be sure to download both. Following the success of "Love Lockdown" i believe these two are relateable and speak to anyones soul. Its like magic.

0 comments: