Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is Left Eye more Gangster than Bad Boy???






Apparently, according to KTU's music selection. I generally don't allow myself to listen to KTU just because it tends to make me upset and today is no exception. While at work about to slit my wrists, I got kinda sorta excited when one of all time favorite TLC songs comes on the radio, "Waterfalls". I don't know about you but I can listen to "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" over and over again. So I'm jamming at my desk and really about to tear it down when they cut off Left Eyes verse!!! WTF!! Is this verse too "GANGSTA" to be played on KTU??? I just don't get it. I mean Left Eye was cool rapper her rhymes were tight but honestly this verse was a step up from bubble gum rap.. I was fuming I just could not understand what KTU's problem was and just as I was about write this blog I hear "More Money More Problems", and I'm thinking to myself 'hold up' here we have a song FT. Diddy, Mase, and the Remarkable B.I.G(R.I.P) so maybe they'll only play Diddy's and Mase's verse (no offense but they are not really all that gangster), but not BIG's.. I sat and waited and sure enough I hear "B.I.G., P-O, P-P-A" and I'm completely floored.. Is KTU trying to tell us something? I know they are not doubting BIG's "Gangsta"!!! So I sat and thought about it, and it came to me Left Eye was a different type of "Gangsta", I guess burning down your fiances crib gives crazy points with KTU.. Even after death they dont wanna piss her off.

R.I.P Lisa Left Eye Lopez (u still got these white boys scurred)

{Myss}

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Left Eye was always my favorite and will always be the best girl rapper ever, cant wait till Jan 27th '09 when "Eye Legacy" comes out woo!