Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fallin' off the Grey's Bandwagon...



Sitting on my couch half listening to Grey's Anatomy has me kinda sorta peeved. Not that I was never a Grey's Fanatic (secretly wishing McDreamy would take my pulse) but I just feel the longer this show is on the air the more soap opera-y its become. Don't get me wrong my girls would be the first to tell you that I enjoy a juicy story, but Grey's just seems to be trying a tad too hard. I work in the medical field, in a large hospital at that, and while there is your in office scandals(Doctor's and Secretary's
getting it on) I have not met an entire clinical team who has the time, patience, or stamina to sleep with one another!! This concept has been done over and over again. You would think these producers may switch it up just a lil bit.

We have the:

Mousy, Shy Un-Confident lead actress
(Reminds me of Ally McBeal)

Sexy, Scared of Commitment, Ready to Commit, Scared Again Leading Man(How many of those are on Prime Time TV??)

No Hair on Her Tongue BFF.

Bad Boy Gone Good that doesn't want anyone to find out.

Feels like "California Dreams" all over again (hopefully I'm not so old that I'm the only person who remembers "surf dudes with attitudes" lol.)

While tonights show comes to an end I pray the writers come up with something with more originality.

Until next time

Urs Truly,
Myss Alphabette

0 comments: